While on her way to college, Ruri and her classmates from her secondary school days were summoned to another world by a bright light that shone on the ground.
The summon was supposed to call forth a shrine maiden that would bring glory to the country. With ‘a’ being the operative word, It seems that she was just an unfortunate bystander that got mixed up in the summoning.
Luckily for her, accommodations and other necessities were provided. Not so luckily, she was made into a criminal by the conspiracy concocted by her so-called ‘friends’ and was exiled to the forest.
She was saved by a witch after encountering an unknown being. She then swore vengeance on her former ‘friends’.
Studying under the witch, she finally gained enough power to exact her vengeance… or so the story was supposed to go, other than the fact that she turned into a white cat, and was sleeping comfortably on the lap of the Dragon King.
- Extra 2 - Life at Idocrase August 21, 2019
- Extra 1 - Memories of the Hidamari August 15, 2019
- Chapter 42.3 - Lydia and Tea (3) January 1, 2020
- Chapter 42.2 - Lydia and Tea (2) January 1, 2020
- Chapter 42.1 - Lydia and Tea (1) October 7, 2019
- Chapter 41.2 - Beginning of the Incident (2) October 7, 2019
- Chapter 41.1 - Beginning of the Incident September 4, 2019