“I will make sure that they can’t follow you. Run as fast and as far as you can, don’t look back and brace for impact when you hear it.”
“You see…the problem is, I don’t go back on my words.” He said in a high pitched tone, only god knows who he was speaking to. He lifted his sword and started striking the space in front of him fiercely. One could say that he was dancing with his sword. But it was a dance that courted death.
“Now go back to sleep ARNUS EDIOS!!!”
He knew he would almost certainly die, but he had to fulfil his vows.
“Take my Sword and if it isn’t enough take my life…” He said without an inch of concern for his life. He mustered all his energy one last time, every nook of it.
“Shadow Blood Seal!!!” He released all his energy into the seal in one instance.
A great crowd braced for impact as The Shadow, One of the Seven Guardians had instructed them to, every single person knelt in his honour, assuming that he was no more…But was he really?
- CHAPTER-8 - You were always protected (3)
- CHAPTER-7 - You were always protected (2) November 9, 2019
- CHAPTER-6 - You were always protected (1) November 5, 2019
- CHAPTER-5 - Let's just say, I can't November 2, 2019
- CHAPTER-4 - A home for your spirit October 30, 2019
- CHAPTER-3 - Where did that come from? October 26, 2019
- CHAPTER-2 - Well, you are with us now October 22, 2019
- CHAPTER-1 - You got a job? October 20, 2019